Thursday, November 7, 2013

Post Tooth Fairy Morning.....

Fall is upon us... and it is beautiful! I love my little town <3

  So last night I snuck into my boys room and quietly retrieved my baby's tooth.... then i slipped a little pouch of magic money.... (it wouldn't have mattered what i did because that boy goes into a coma once he has fallen asleep haha) this morning after our youngest
had already climbed into our bed in the wee morning hours crying that he wanted a cuddle. We were awoken by a very happy boy. In my delirious sleep deprived state
(that is pretty much my constant state who am I kidding lol) with my sexy dragon breath I whispered  "success" and my husband just smiled.

These are the mornings we live for as parents. However....Once we were actually awake my son was showing me his pouch full of glitter asking if he was going to be able to fly now that he had "fairy dust" my youngest realized what had just happened..... a fairy had snuck into their room in the middle of the night and forgotten him.... and the tears that came next were grand! I tried to explain to a 2yr old that the tooth fairy only leaves money if you have lost a tooth and one day it would be his turn. all morning he has been trying to figure out a way to lose a tooth. *sigh* but then the tears stopped i walked into the kitchen to find him counting some change. I sat down at the table with him and asked "baby what are you doing? where did you get that money?". He answered "mama i'm counting my treasure... I got it from your change can" hmmmm.... after explaining that he couldn't just take things he said " well i'm going to be a pirate its my job to take things" and he walked aways with his treasure.... and i sat down and drank my reheated coffee.... (i have no shame i take coffee in all its forms). My mornings are never dull and i'm waiting for my hair to turn green from either stress, or all the coffee i drink. Now I will tackle this disgusting house that somehow always gets away from me...while we are making memories...


Mama loook!!!!

Hey what you got there??? Wait a tick....


NOOOOOO!!!!! 


"mama the tooth fairy doesn't love me"..... ( knife in the gut....) 

I decided to be a pirate and steal treasure......



No comments: